It’s time to reconvene and take care of some house district business. Open to all residents of the House District 66B, however if you were an elected Delegate or Alternate from the 2018 Caucuses, we need your attendance to conduct business. Please make every effort to attend.
Besides listening to candidates interested in running for Congressional District 4 officer positions and State MNGOP positions, we are also looking for leaders within our own House District.
If you want to see change, willing to volunteer your time to do the work to make improvements, please consider a BPOU Officer position. You do not need to be a precinct delegate or alternate to run for an Officer position. You do however need to be a resident within Minnesota House District 66B. Not sure if you live within the boundaries of 66B, please click here to see the precinct maps or to check your specific address click here to find out your Ward and Precinct number on Minnesota’s Secretary of State’s website.
Those elected will hold office for two years and be the officers for the next U.S. Presidential election cycle. The 2018 mid-terms were hard for Republicans across the country, and especially hard for us in Minnesota.
What: HD 66B Republican Convention
When: February 9, 2019
Registration: 12:00-12:30 pm
Start: 12:30-3:00 pm
Where: Rice Street Library
1011 Rice St
Saint Paul, MN 55117
- Executive Officer Elections
- Deputy Chair
- Vice Chair Data & Technology/Media
- Vice Chair Outreach and Party Development
- Vice Chair Finances and Fundraising
- State Central Delegate and Alternates Election
- Constitution Amendment about bringing back the Full Committee tabled
from last year’s convention
- CD4 Republican Executive Candidates Speeches
- MNGOP Executive Candidates Speeches
At Will Donations:
- A collection for 2nd Harvest Heartland
- 2019 PCRs accepted make payable to HD 66B Republicans
Tom Polachek, HD66B Chair