What: House District 66B Republicans Precinct Caucuses
When: February 25, 2020 7 to 8 pm, doors open 6:30 pm.
Where: Johnson Aerospace & Engineering High School, 1349 Arcade St (Ivy Ave E), Saint Paul, MN 55106, Map
- Go First to Auditorium
Cost: Free, donations $20 and under accepted, Political Contribution Refund (PCR) accepted as well.
To Determine your Precinct you can use the MN Secretary of State’s link caucusfinder.sos.state.mn.us
The Precinct Caucuses are separate from the Presidential Preference Poll this year, there is no Presidential Straw Poll at the caucus. The Presidential Primary is one week after the Precinct Caucuses on March 3, 2020 at your regular polling location, or you can vote early.
If you have moved out of the House District 66B Boundaries you can not participate in House District (HD) 66B precinct caucuses of any party.
What will happen at your Precinct Caucus:
- Meet your neighbors
- Register your name and contact information including your address, phone number, and an email address
- Hear Candidate Letters read by the convener
- Elect Precinct Delegates and Alternates to the House District 66B Republicans
- Elect Precinct Officers: Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary
- Become a Block Captain/leader
- Make MNGOP Party Platform Resolutions
- Make MNGOP/HD 66B Republicans/CD4 Republicans Constitutional Amendments
- You can make a free will donation. $20 or less doesn’t have to be recorded, over that amount your name, occupation, address and how much has to be recorded. You can make a Political Contribution Refund (PCR) donation to HD 66B Republicans, or not.
The HD 66B Republicans Convention will be held on March 21, 2020 at the Rice St Library, 1011 Rice St, Saint Paul MN 55117, Map. Convention Registration will start at 11:30 am to 12:00 pm. The Convention will run to 3:00 pm or before if business is concluded. Delegates/Alternates are encouraged to attend and others are welcome. Coffee and Cookies will be available then.
Thank you for getting involved in organizing with House District 66B Republicans.
House District 66B Republicans Chair