Minnesota Congressional District 4 is having a it’s Convention on FRIDAY evening March 19th. It is hopefully the last Zoom Convention Republicans have to socially distance themselves. Networking with people from all around the Congressional District and from outside it to include non-partisan groups has been missed. It’s not really the same as in previous years, though we’ve learned some new skills because of the shared experience of the last year.
What: MN Fourth Congressional District Convention
When: FRIDAY March 19, 2021; Login at 6:00 PM, Gavel at 7:00 PM
Cost: $20 Registration for Bpou CD4 Delegates, Alternates, and Guests.
- Register by March 17 11:59 pm and here is how you register
- Go to www.cd4-mngop.com/convention
- Pay 2 ways: 1. Online at the above link, 2. By Post Mail by mailing a check payable to CD4 Republicans, 2355 Fairview Ave N #279, Roseville MN 55113 (if you are registering by mail call 763-843-9007 to receive a paper copy of the Convention Call)
- Election of CD4 Republican Executive Officers (Chair, Deputy Chair, 6 Vice Chairs, Treasurer, Secretary)
- Election of CD4 Republican State Executive Committee Representative
- CD4 Constitutional Amendments
- RPM Executive Officer Candidate Speeches, Other dignitary speeches
- Other Business and Announcements
Candidates for Office Deadline is Monday March 15th
If you would like to run for an Executive Committee position please contact Nominations Committee (Christine Jacobson firstname.lastname@example.org)
The CD4 Convention should be exciting as at least two of our Delegates, and newly elected Vice Chairs Mikki Murray and Sara Rasque-Michener are running for Executive Positions at the Convention. Mikki Murray is running for re-election as CD4 Chair. Sara Rasque-Michener is running to be the CD4 State Executive. Both in their efforts in the last 2 years have increased participation in St Paul despite last year being a pandemic year. We wish them good luck.
If you are not a HD 66B Republican Delegates or Alternate feel free to register as a guest, which is $20. We have separate Delegate & Alternate slates to CD4 & State Conventions to increase participation. We’re one of the few BPOUs in the State that does this.
Disclaimer: HD 66B Republicans do not receive any portion of the $20 or PCR money given to the CD4 Republicans. If you want to give your PCR please consider giving it to HD 66B Republicans, keep it local.