If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report at no cost. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
• This is not an emergency.
• This incident occurred within the city of St. Paul.
• There is no information on possible suspects.
• No evidence or witnesses.
• This did not occur on an Interstate Freeway.
• I am age 18 or older.
• I have an Email address.
• This is not a crime motivated by bias.
• I understand no investigation will be done regarding this incident.
If you answered yes to all of the above conditions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Question What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 651-291-1111.
Filing a false police report is a crime. M.S.S. 609.505
Information on this page is from: https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/police/file-police-report